Wednesday, November 28, 2012


So tomorrow after work I'm going with Ryan to watch him get a tattoo. In my mind this will take away some of the fear. In reality I may puke in his lap. Either way it should be exciting?

And. Before you ask who Ryan is he is a guy i am sorta seeing. We've been talking for awhile now and have hung out a few times. So far I really enjoy his company. I've been up front with him about how wary I am about everything and he's been very cool about it all. I don't know if anything will come of it, but I'm enjoying his company for now and we will see what happens.

I can't believe it's nearly Christmas already. This year. Wow. Just wow. To kick of the new year I've decided to do the Whole 30 eating challenge. No processed food. No dairy or bread or sugars. It's going to be hard as hell. But. I want to keep getting healthier and this seems like a step in the right direction. Bootcamp is kicking my ass all over the place but I can already tell a difference in a short time. Tonight we did arms and I know tomorrow it's going to be nearly impossible to dress myself. But it's so worth it.

I hope everyone is doing well. Love you all always :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: