Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy thanksgiving everyone. I've got so much to be thankful for this year. So many things, good and bad have happened in this last year and I think (I hope anyway) every one of them has helped me grow and become a better person. This time last year I was a complete mess all over again and now.. Well I'm thankful for the direction I'm heading in, the friends and family who love me, and the new people I'm meeting every day.

I'm thankful for my godson, my birthday vacation, my many charity 5Ks, my lead position at work, for all the fun and funny moments with friends and all the laid back lazy moments with family and friends. New friends and old friends, watching them all get married and have babies and be happy and grow. I can only hope in this next year I continue to appreciate the many blessings I have in my life and the opportunities I've been given.

All my love and sunshine to each and every one of you!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: