Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Dear blog,
I feel like I've got nothing of Interest to write. I've nothing much to plan for other than the upcoming holiday. Well that's not true either, I'm going to the game this weekend and then will be home for the next and then possibly the one after for my cousins baby shower. I'm glad the holidays are a busy time. I've been trying to do more charity activities and am thinking about possibly being a big sister after the new year. Though i don't know if I'm very much a role model type that they'd want for that kind of thing. But, it's something I want to look into more. I don't feel like I'm accomplishing anything if I'm not helping someone else.

Works been wearing lately. Something has to change but I don't know what that is. I wish I could just win the lotto and be set for life and then could afford to go work for some small publishing company on a crummy salary. Or I might have to revert to my plan of marrying an aging doctor and being a trophy wife. Harhar.

I had a long talk with my friend Jeremy tonight about life and how he is single for the first time in a very long time and how different and scary it is. And it is. But I don't think I fully believed it myself until talking to him that I am completely happy with myself in such a way that if for some reason I didn't meet anyone down the road, I'm still happy enough with myself to not feel empty or not complete. I feel like meeting someone would just be an added bonus. And I never thought that before.

It's a good feeling.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: