Tuesday, November 6, 2012


Shainna is having a baby as we speak. Today I ate some burritos.

Clearly I'm doing something wrong.

I'm so happy for her And Bryan and I can't wait to meet Lucas, hopefully this coming weekend. They are a real little family unit now. I won't like that I don't think my eyes can get any greener with envy. I'm so overwhelmed for them so I can't even imagine what they're feeling. It's all so exciting.

This weekend was another great weekend in the charleston/Huntington area. It's nice that so many of my closest friends live there now and I can see all of them when I make a trip. I think at this point if Amanda and/or Lish would happen to move there I would pack up and head there too. It's actually not so bad and I like it more than here. I'm gettin the itch to get out of this town again.

But. It was good to visit with everyone and go to mountain stage at the Keith Albee theater. If you have never been, you should go check it out. It's an amazing old building. I could spend a whole weekend just exploring and taking pictures. I also can't recommend mountain stage enough. It's always an eclectic array of bands and it never disappoints. I think my favorite was Spirit Family Reunion, very old gospel/bluegrass/upbeat. I mean hell they even had a washboard player.

We also saw the pumpkin house (think the house that Christmas threw up on, with pumpkins) and a global market with fair-trade items. I think I just about have my Christmas shopping complete now. All that's left is my grandmother. No clue what to get her. Thoughts?

Anyway. Here's some pics. Sorry I don't have anything thrilling to write.


























- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: