Sunday, November 11, 2012

I got to meet baby Lucas yesterday! He's so tiny and brand new. Completely melted my heart.













Shainna and Bryan are beginning one amazing adventure.

I went to the mall afterward to have dinner with a friend and people watch. It's super busy places like that where I feel the very most alone.

Today I enjoyed this strange beautiful weather and read a whole book. Bc I'm that kind of nerd.

I haven't found what I want in life but I know more each day what I'm looking for. I see the people in my life as role models. I try not to judge, but I know what I'm looking for. I just hope I'm lucky enough to find it.

And happy Veterans Day to all the vets and their families. All the history books in all the world can't contain all the stories and the memories and the hurt love and compassion experienced.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: