Sunday, September 2, 2012

I meant to write this earlier but forgot. My friend Jess, for those that don't know her, is currently doing her fellowship in Chicago. Her husband is currently working in New Jersey somewhere. They hadn't seen each other in nearly two months. Jess is a lot like me in the sense that at the end of the day you just feel better when you've got someone to come home too. So needless to say she has been sad.

Last week Jacob called me asking for a favor. He was going to drive overnight and come surprise her before Steff's wedding, and could I get Jess to the cafe early. Yes. Yes I could. It was so hard to keep a secret and come up with some excuse to be there early that I wanted to throw up.

I stayed long enough to snap a few photos for them. If you ever want to know what real love looks like, it's this. It makes my heart happy and even this ol grinch shed a tear or two.





























Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: