Monday, September 17, 2012

After a whirlwind weekend in Richmond, sitting at my desk all day was nearly painful.

It really was a good trip. I'm so glad we got to spend time with Laura and Mark in their new hometown, got to explore the city, got to do a crazy fun race, and that I got to have time on the car ride to spend with lish, since I haven't gotten to spend much time with her in awhile.

The race had 8,000 participants. I'm so so proud of Laura for doing this with us, it's not really her thing. Here are some photos:






































I also got to introduce the family to the wonders of the Segway, in Richmond and Braxton.










They all enjoyed it so much, especially dad, that I left it in Braxton for them to play with while I'm going on vacation. Haha.

What else. Richmond is a really pretty old town.



















Above is the White house of the confederacy. Home of jefferson Davis during the civil war. Which is now surrounded on three sides by a mega hospital. It makes me ill.






















Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: