Monday, August 27, 2012


Whirlwind weekend. Thats the best I can describe it. I didn't stop from the moment I hit the interstate on Friday til I got to work this morning.

Friday evening I stayed with kellie and Chris at their new house. It's coming along nicely and looks like a real home, not just some place they live. It was good to catch up with them and finally meet their puppies.







We went to kellies parents house for breakfast Saturday morning and I got to spend time with my future ex-husband and the tiny love of my life, who won me over by sharing his Oreos with me:




Men, always share your desserts. Especially if it's for breakfast.

Saturday afternoon I met up with Bethany and Corey and went to Huntington for a blues festival and to just wander around. So much Marshall stuff it made my skin crawl.










Then I met up with my friend Andrew and went to dinner at a great Indian place and drove around the greater Huntington area before meeting back up with Bethany and Corey to go to their friends bar with excellent brick oven pizza and fun decorations.


I have decided that Huntington isn't as disgusting as I previously thought. But it's still no better than Morgantown, and I don't even want to be here anymore. I've got the itch to move again, but that's neither here nor there.

Sunday Bethany and I had a wonderfully lazy morning of Cheers, Tudors, and this view:







I know i say it a lot but when i have a real house and life I want to live on the water. It just relaxes me. I'm a nicer person.

Up next was Shainnas baby shower which was actually fun (I've never been to a fun baby shower before) bc it was a pool party. Shainna is such an adorable baby making machine and it was a nice day catching up with everyone.










I ended up stayin down there last night and hanging out and not coming home until this morning. It's all together not in my character, but fuck it. It's summer of Andrea.

So here was the view on my drive home.




I'm so glad for the good friends I have. They keep me sane and laughing and loved.

This weekend I get to watch another friend get married and I'm so very happy for them. They have been through so much together. Gives me hope.

No comments: