Wednesday, August 8, 2012


I haven't posted about the bachelorette party yet and I don't really know why. It was a really great time. We had a BBQ in the back yard with everyone, which as we all know always somehow ends in everyone singing a variety of garbage at the top of their lungs. We went downtown dancing and stayed out til 4am. I'm too old for that. Haha. Here are some photos:

























Sunday we just had a lazy lazy day. We alll needed it. I made this for my friend Andrew bc he asked me to:





Other things have been going on in the world that I just havent bothered to post about. One is how I don't talk to my friend Brandon anymore. I'd finally had just enough of his victim attitude and decided to tell him so and that I wouldnt be loaning him anymore money. Sometimes people need told the truth even if they don't like it. Especially when they don't like it. I thought he'd be mature enough to have some grace about it and apologize and try to get out there and find some sort of work and make somethig. But. I was wrong and he hasn't spoken to me since. I'm actually ok by this. I'd suspected as much for awhile now but really it confirmed it. So. That happens.

I also tried to be nice and stupidly wish zach a happy bday. That didn't go over well and he said a variety of hurtful things like he always does. It actually doesn't get to me as much as it used to bc I know he's only super mean when he himself is hurting. I wish him all the best in life. I genuinely do.

I ordered a new pair of running shoes and am going to start training pretty hard for that again. I like how I feel after a run and these other shoes are just chewing up my feet.

I'm going to the fair tomorrow night with Adam so that should be Interesting. He's still so shy. I invites him down to the cookout with everyone Saturday thinking that might help and maybe it did a bit. He said he had a blast so I guess that's something. Most I just want to go to the fair and have corn on the cob.

All in all I can't complain. I'm thankful for the friends and family I have in my life. I know who actually cares about me. I am fairly healthy. I am a lucky girl.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm very disappointed that you would leave a comment on my youtube channel, then block me, not allowing a retort.

Anyways, here's what I wrote until I discovered you blocked me.

Alcohol does indeed cause more deaths than marijuana. It's also legal, marijuana still is not, generally speaking, alcohol related deaths generally center around some type of illegal behavior i.e. drinking and driving. No one is defending that. But guess what bitch, I was just pointing out that people who have to smoke weed to have a good time are retarded and should grow the fuck up. And you should stop defending them because it's not cool, it's not hip and it's still against the law.

Oh and I totally believe you about your GSA contract.

Have a good one!