Monday, August 13, 2012

I have had a massive sinus headache and haven't really written lately.

I did have a pretty good weekend At home. We got Alisha's wedding reception mapped out and organized. That was probably the most extensive thing I did other than lay in the sunshine and read.

Zach did contact me on Saturday which actually surprised me. To say that he knew what day it was and that he was hurting etc. I hurt sure. But I cant change what he did or how he's acted since. I told him I wish him well and really that's that.

Adam came over last night and I introduced him to riding a Segway. Jake, who I lived with junior year, and our friend Ben just moved in across the street and they came over to play too. Like little kids.

Adam had a big job interview today so positive thoughts to him. We have been hanging out a good bit recently. I don't really know what that means though. I'm so busy this week I can't really hang out with anyone.

Friday I went treasure hunting in an old barn with mom and came home with some treasures for myself and others.

Anyway. Thr Benadryl is kicking in. So here are some pics.


























No comments: