Wednesday, August 15, 2012


So I'm killing time while new stuff is Installed on my work computer to track my every move. I'm a bit annoyed today for a variety of reasons but the sun is shining and there is a nice breeze and I can't really complain too much.

A friend of sorts has stopped talking to me because apparently my existence makes an ex of his angry. I don't understand why this would be, seeing as i am not trying to sleep with him or any dastardly reason. Just enjoy talking. Granted I don't know the whole situation here but I think it's shitty when people can't act like adults and just have friends. It has hurt my feelings, but I guess I wasn't really that invested in the friendship for it to be some life altering disaster.

I'm slowly but surely, in one way or the other, weeding unnecessary people out of my life.

In good and terrifying news I've been given a Lead position at work. I do most of the work as it is, so I'm not really that surprised. I am thankful though, it's a big responsibility. But I think it looks good in the long run.

I realize today that I've been in the job field for four years. I think that officially makes me an adult right? How terrifying.

I think the antibiotics are helping. My head isn't falling off anymore.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: