Friday, July 15, 2011

Hello Blog, it's me Margaret.

I swear I haven't abandoned you. I just have zero desire to be on a computer any longer than necessary lately.

What have I been doing?

1) Going to the gym and getting my ass kicked. Last night I ran the longest I ever have. And then I had to lay in the middle of the gym floor so I wouldnt revisit my lunch. Which wasn't that good the first time around, frankly.

While I may not look it yet, I feel better. I want to get to the point that I can run a 5K, which is on my next 101 goals list. I even got tested and fitted for the proper shoes so I don't hurt myself.

I Also took a yoga class which is awesome and I think I am going to sign up. Watching how those instructors can bend is mind boggling.


Here is my semi-annual reminder to wear sunscreen. Do it people. Or Else.

I'm walking a 5K next weekend with the dog. That has disaster written all over it. I'm sure there will be highlights to tell you.

Otherwise, my life is dull. I sometimes go to the pool in the evenings. Watch crappy teen drama on Netflix. I've become a big ball of boring.

Love and sunshine.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: