Friday, May 6, 2011

Things I am doing include:

-trying to maintain a fake positive attitude. This is hard to do when your life is in limbo. But I can't handle being coddled.

-changing to my "summer hair" which means dying it red again.

- falling asleep on couch bc I have no where to go on a Friday night to show off my new summer hair.

-buying my mother over the top mothers day/bday gifts bc shopping still makes me happy and bc after dealing with me this long, she deserves nice things.

- being weirded out that one of the brothers from the boondocks saints is in the new lady gaga video. Which I think is dumb and on the verge of tasteless. And this is coming from someone who actually likes her.

-being lonely and thinking way too much.

- working my ass off. Which is nice. Bc busy is good.

-talking to the dog way too much.

-taking this pic that makes me think of Olan Mills circa 1991:





- eating Oreo cakesters for dinner. Not as good as the original.

-writing strange blog posts, mostly so you know I'm still here.


Love.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: