Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I can't sleep and I dunno why. Maybe it's the storm and the bed that isn't mine. But I've given up ready a crappy book and decided I would be productive instead.

I still have several things to complete on my goals list that I need to kick into high gear. As I went down the list, the one that seemed most beneficial to me right now was a months worth of posts about things I am thankful for. Bc sometimes you just really need to remind yourself of these things. And while I don't think I will post every day, I will do a months worth, 31 posts. I think that seems fair.

So today I am thankful for lisha and Jason. They've helped me move more times than i can count, and this time they even took me in. On very short notice. I know it's cramping their style, but it was never a question of whether it was ok with them. They offered before I could even ask. They took care of me in a time where I'm nearly incapable of taking care of myself. They are supportive without judging. I know this hasn't been ideal for anyone, but it's good to know if a problem arises that there is always someone there to help me out. I try to be like this in my own life, but sometimes I can't see past my own nose and fail others. Seeing how easily and willingly these two do it makes me want to try all the harder to be a better person. When I move I am buying them many many flowers to plant in their beautiful flower garden.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: