Tuesday, February 1, 2011

So we didn't get snowpocalypse 8.0 like was expected, but I think everyone else in the country did. This is me not sorry that it's pouring the rain. If it keeps this up we might be able to actually find our Christmas decorations and take them down!

I've noticed that I blog less since I started doing that Shuttercal photo of the day. Looking over the last month you can (or at least I can) recognize all my moods. It will be interesting to see at the end of the year what all I have photos of.

So after a stupid fight where we threatened to leave each other, the stranger and I have officially set a wedding date for august of 2012 at the beach. I think deciding that was the biggest pain in my ass. At least now I have something to work toward. And in the short term I have lauras shower to throw together, so there will be much crafting St this house in the coming months.

I'm going to a wvu bball game tomorrow. I haven't been to one since my senior year of high school. Some school spirit, huh?
But let's be honest. We are only going bc we got free tickets.

Today was my official one year anniversary at work. I got cake and it was delicious. Plus we got a 55gallon fishtank in our office today, and we each get to pick out a fish and name it. I'm thinking Ferdinand?

Hope everyone is staying warm out there in Internet land. Spring has to happen sometime... Right?

Lovelove

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: