Sunday, September 12, 2010

Workin for the weekend

Overall I think it has been a very nice weekend. A group of us went to the wine and jazz festival and for once u actually enjoyed it. I even found a type of wine I like. It has cinnamon and other spices in it. Very yum.

And we decided to brave the Big Kahuna, the sketchy looking bar down the road. Turns out it may be one of the nicest bars I've ever been to.

And today I didn't leave the house. Instead I was crafty. I had a bunch of flowers left over from my wreath and some other projects, so I made what I think will be my bouquet. I promise his website won't turn into a lame wedding blog. But you know me, I want to have everything in place. We are shooting for next fall, probably October. Some part of it outside so the leave are all pretty. We still have a lot of mess to figure out.

At any rate, here is what I made. Tell me if it sucks and I should scrap it.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: