Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I've determined calypso has stolen my credit card bc I came home to this bday present from her



That's pretty fancy schmancy!

In all seriousness, the stranger has been slowly doing my bday early bc we are probably goin to have to go to KY in the next few days as his grandad is in the very last stage of lukiemia. It's caused all the big plans to be postponed, but like I told the stranger, there are other weekends and other bdays. I'm just sad his grandad is in so much pain. I really liked him. He always called me Sweet Thing and cried when I showed him the engagement ring. I'm going to miss him.

But. Gotta think the positive. There is a lot of love and that is the best thing one can have.

Lovelove.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Shainna said...

Remind Calypso that my birthday is June 5. She can use your Amazon account instead of mine.

Lovelove,

Shainna