Monday, September 20, 2010

scratching my sunburn

so. picture it. driving home from work, deep in thought debating what exactly i would do for a Klondike bar, when i get on 79 North toward pburgh instead of 79 south toward home. one would think i would have noticed immediately my error. or maybe noticed when the scenery looked wrong. or the exits were wrong. or hell, maybe when i passed the Welcome to PA sign. but no. it took me a good 15 miles to realize something was wrong.
i am an idiot.
in other news, the football game was great! not only did we win, but i had such fun with my friends and coworkers. its just such a great group of people and it's always fun when everyone gets together. have you ever seen jello shots in giant plastic syringes? bc I have now....


my Office Season Six came in finally, so we spent friday night and most of yesterday watching it.

the dog is equally entertained and has a strong love for Kevin:
since i still had a ton of flowers left, and i didnt totally eff up the bouquet, i figured i'd try to make the corsages and the... the man flowers that for the life of me i cant think of the word. here's my attempt at those:
they are very colorful, yes? i know some people wouldnt in a million years make this stuff and would rather have fresh flowers and all. but. i'm weird and i like making things and putting a little bit of myself into something. if nothing else, it's special to me.

i'm excited for the upcoming week. friday is my bday scavenger hunt around greater morgantown, saturday we're going on the historical tour of the Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum (super nerdy excited about this!!!!) and sunday i get to pet the penguins at the pburgh zoo and eat perogies at church brew! color me twelve kinds of little kid excited.

anywho. i hope everyone has had a good start to their week. i think it's going to be a good one. :)

lovelove!