Saturday, October 13, 2012

I've really been debating lately on shutting my blog down. I rarely write anymore and I don't exactly have anything of worth to say. Mostly it was a place for me to spiral into and out of depression, and since things are pretty good right now for the most part, I feel like I've got nothin much to write. Plus there's only really two of you, Laura and Bethany, that read this (I think the rest is spambots) and I talk to both of you about more than what I ever put on here anyway. So I think I'll probably taper off here. Until my next big life crisis, which I hope (knock on wood) doesn't ever happen.

Tomorrow morning I'm doing a 5k for breast cancer. As this is something that has directly changed my family, of course I'm going to do it. I think this may be my last one of the season, and its definitely going to be the most fun- we have tutus to wear. Among an assortment of other accessories. It should be a lot of fun. It was so cold last year and I remember being miserable and having to think about all the people I knew fighting this stuff just to make it through. Hopefully this year will go better, but I'll be thinking of everyone just the same.

I have a list of people I pray for every night, whether bc they are ill or need help or bc I love them or bc I dislike them. Everyone who has ever read this is on that list. I don't know why I felt the need to type that, but know, out there, that I care about ya and hope your life is as wonderful as it can be.

Bethany got me this sign and I put it on my lamp so it's the first thing I see when I wake up:



That's how we all should live every day. Even when it hurts. Even when it's scary. Bc without love we have nothing.

I love all of you.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: