Saturday, July 28, 2012

Our game last night was a load of fun. Both teams had man down so everyone had to play without subbing out. We actually tied and I didn't play like total shit. I guess the hulk rage came over me and I was in it. I am dead tired now though. And bruised.









I had a second date the other night that was actually a lot of fun in an awkward way. We spent part of the time chasing my idiot dog who was chasing a squirrel, part watching River Monsters of the Congo and really just overall enjoying myself. I think we are going to go out again this week.

54 days until my tropical vacation. Not that I'm counting. We are planning which excursions to do while there. I want to go snorkeling and maybe hiking. I definitely want to check out the glass blowing center. I'm excited to just get out and do something new.

Today we are heading to the deep creek area for a BBQ with work people. It's always an interesting time, so I'm looking forward to it.

I guess I don't have much interesting to report. Stayin busy has been a good thing. Still car shopping, which is stressful and annoying. But I know what I want and just haven't found it yet. Oh well. It'll happen.

Hope all is well with everyone. Here are some pics from lately.


















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: