Sunday, June 10, 2012


I haven't been on here much bc I've just been so incredibly busy. Which is nice. Very very nice.

We have been participating in the united way corporate cup with work all weekend which has been a lot of fun. I'm so glad I work for a company that cares about the community and the people in it. I think we are currently in third place with four events left to play. Tug of war yesterday was probably one of the most intense experiences ive had with my coworker family. It may sound silly but i cheered and yelled and lost my voice.

Some of us went to pittsburgh last night for the pirates game and boyz II men concert following. It was the perfect evening for baseball. And when the show closed with Motown Philly, well. All my third grade hopes and dreams came true.

Today is the closing of CC and such a beautiful day to boot. I'm currently sitting on the back porch with the dog. Things may not be perfect in my life but I am thankful for moments like this one. This is a very very good one.
















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Who else? said...

I do believe this is your first ever/only picture of you sans Squirrel Eye.