Thursday, October 21, 2010

if i happen to go to charleston sc over christmas and come back married, its bc my family has made me completely flip shit. laura, you are still invited. getting married is not supposed to be such a huge pain in my ass.

on a better note, my masquerade mask is halfway done and it looks pretty awesome if i say so myself. i cant wait for saturday.

i got to finally talk to the CRJ for more than 30 seconds last night which was wonderful. I miss his daily dose of sanity. And if you've not followed his writing, you need to know that he bought a wicked awesome leather coat. so awesome that i peer pressured myself into deciding that i too need a leather coat. it came in today and i just want to curl up with it and snuggle. Michael Kors, you make one delicious coat. this is my impersonation of someone who was just recently crying angry tears, who hasnt brushed her hair today or bothered putting on makeup, but is attempting to look hip while standing in her bathroom, taking a picture with her phone. also, that means i'm lame.


i will totally be a rubber stamp for Michael Kors.

disclaimer: in theory i will make up with the parentals and will still have a real wedding to which you are all (well, some of you) invited. if not, then you prob are still invited, just be prepared to drive to the beach on short notice.

No comments: