Sunday, October 3, 2010

As it turns out, my fear of clowns is still alive and well.

My work took us to pburgh for dinner and then fright night at kennywood. Dinner was great. Kennywood lasted all of twenty minutes until a clown jumped at me with a fake chainsaw.

There was much profane language and hitting of the Stranger. So we left and met up with Jenny and her fiancé in shady side and went out til all hours of the morning. It was good to talk girly wedding planning with someone else who is getting married soon, and it was good for the boys to bw together again and drink. Thanks to the stranger and his KY accent they got several free pitchers of beer. Needless to say we poured them home.

Since we didn't get to come up my bday weekend we went to the church brew for lunch today and I got my delicious perogies. We also went shopping which is never a good idea.

So it's dreary and rainy and we are headin back to the Mo. This week is busy as we have wedding locations to check out and hopefully go look at that house we like. Getting approved foe that homeloan really kicked things into high gear with moving, especially since we can afford much more than we originally anticipated. I still love that old brick house, but it may just not be enough apace as we would like. We will see.

So. As the stranger is driving and we still have an hr to go, imma take a nap. Much love!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: