Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Mini vacation

So I have a three day work week this week as I'm taking Friday off for a mini vacation. We are headin to the magical town of Lexington to visit friends and family, tryon bridesmaid dresses, and generally have a grand (if nit warm) time.

I hear two cats doing unspeakable things. Oh my.

The final stages of moving are going on as we speak, and I am more than glad. I want to get everything cleaned up and put in the correct place.

The CRJ posted a nice blog about his trip home and included his hearty approval of the Stranger. I'm so glad that all my friends who've met him genuinely like him. It's a nice change. It takes away a lot of worry and unnecessary weirdness from my mind. And that is always a good thing. It's nice to make plans that aren't completely illogical.

At anyrate, if I don't post again beforehand, have a lovely weekend and try to stay in the shade!! Much love!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Jacobs Hill Rd,Morgantown,United States

No comments: