Tuesday, July 13, 2010

1000 cranes

So while sitting in a meeting, being the jittery person I am, I started messing with a piece of paper and ended up with an origami crane in my hands. I couldn't remember at first how I know how to make these. And then I remembered back over ten years ago now, when my grandad had cancer the first time, out family in California sent him a gift of 1000 paper cranes. You should google the story behind this, I would link it but I'm typing on my phone, but basically each crane is a prayer or positive thought and 1000 cranes means you get one wish. So I decided to start making some. I don't know if I will make the whole 1000 or if I'll make a wish, but in each one I put a good thought, and at the same time it calms down my crazy brain. I don't know what I'll do with them in the end. But, here is what I've got so far.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: