Thursday, September 10, 2009

things i would like to do at the age of 26

so i am trying to give myself subgoals, since i'm slowly working through my 101 goals, for when i turn 26.

first and foremost. i want to get my picture taken in a photobooth. i have never done this, and it seems like some magical mysterious experience to me. and i have several times in my 101 goals that i need to do this. so i figure, this is a good opportunity.

i would like to go to more plays and concerts. even if just at the CAC. i miss music and theatre and all that stuff.

i want to buy myself a pair of heels i can walk in. and i want to actually wear them on occasion. its no secret that i suck at being a girl. but i love how heels look. and i am going to find a pair that i can at least try to walk around in without looking like i have a stick up my ass.

the tattoo. i say this every year. but i want to get my panties out of a wad and actually man up (figuratively speaking) and get a tattoo.

take more time to appreciate the good things and stop focusing on the negatives so much. i'm doing a lot better than i used to, but i can do even better i think. going to zumba has helped this a lot, so i need to budget more for continuing zumba twice weekly.

give more to charities. the first i'm working toward is thru zumba actually. our instructor is from columbia, so we are going to raise money to send there so poor families can have food and gifts for christmas. i also want to actively participate in something though, not just give money. i'll need to look into this further and see what is up around town that i can do.

spend more time with my family. that just needs to happen.





thats all i can think of right now. i'm tired and need to get up early so i can get to work early so i can leave early and get the heck out of dodge. if i dont have internet access on my trip, i'll talk at you readers in a week.

love love x1837

No comments: