Sunday, September 27, 2009

birthday photos

thanks to shainna for documenting my birthday!shainna made me my very own Cake Wreck (google if you dont know what that is) it says "Sory" Your Old!!! complete with brown writing and naked baby figurines!
Laura made Kenny Rogers taco dip. it could also be Santa. Use your imagination.

This is apparently how I demonstrate my feelings for long island iced tea.

Laura and I have squirrelly eye. Genetically we lose hard core. Rachael is pondering life.
Do you know whats better than being wasted with a house full of ppl for your bday? All that happening in a leopard snuggie.We then took this photo, as the 3 of us always do when we are together. we were feelin pretty good until shainna pointed out this photo from 2.5 yrs ago:


um. yes. now i feel old. and i miss my long hair. but mostly i feel like i am old. a lot has happened since this photo. my eyes are tired now. and not sleepy tired. i shouldn't be this tired at 26.

i will make this a good year. there were many good moments this weekend. these will carry over. i hope.

No comments: