Friday, July 24, 2009

Friday's Epic Win

Do you ever have one of those days where you just wake up and feel like you're in a bad music video because you're in such a good mood? Today is that day.

I went up to the engineering school at lunch for their cookout and it was so nice to see everyone. I do miss a lot of them. But it is nice too to know they're all proud that I have a 'big girl job'. Even the chairman stopped and talked to me for a little while, which boggled my mind as he rarely remembered my name when I worked there.

This.... this is the greatest thing ever. I loved Bedknobs and Broomsticks. and Corduroy bear. and Ernest. This makes me wish I could be 8 years old again. just for an afternoon.

I found cute sparkly things for steff's bday event tonight. it should be iiiiinteresting to say the least.

I guess none of this is exciting. maybe i just feel extra good bc i got to spend an hour out in the sunshine.

i hope you all have a great weekend!!

No comments: