Thursday, July 2, 2009

4th of July/Alphabetical B

as of 4:15, this girl started her weekend. Which i plan to enjoy every minute of since i probably have to work next weekend (note the heaving sobs from my direction). So, between being a bum, I'll be outting and abouting in random parts of this great state. who knows where i'll end up. you can guarantee not within a ten foot radius of my brother with fireworks, i really dont want another scar on my leg from roman candles. as long as i make it home with homemade pickles and perhaps some tomatoes, i will be one happy kiddo.

so. today's letter of apprecation is B. For Bethany.

now i met bethany through another B, Brian. let's just say I took sides, and her case was far more logical for me. B has awesome taste in music, is fun to shop with, is an amazing teacher with more patience than i ever imagine being capable of having, has a bf with the last name Doom (now come on, tell me that isn't cool as hell), likes to spend quality time with me in nature, completes diabolical plans like tamponing ppls houses, and is an all around great person. she's listened to a multitude of bitching and whining, and always has something painfully logical and right to say, and is never afraid to say it. just bc i never listen is my own problem. Plus, visiting her in lexington is always an interesting adventure. I heart bethany.


i suppose honerable mention B should go to bert. but i think i'll leave that for a private blog. let's just say that there is never a time that a kiss on the neck in the right spot doesn't make the world a beter place.



in other news. as i mentioned earlier. work is picking up again. i feel like i'm back in school and i've put a paper off until the last minute and have to get it turned in. as sick as it is, i like it. it was also pointed out to me yesterday that since i recommended 2 ppl that we hired, if they both pass their 3 month review in august, i get 500 bucks a piece as a 'finders fee.' now tell me that just doesnt scream cruise ticket and airfare. the wheels, they are a turning...

No comments: