Thursday, April 16, 2009

No Title

I know I need to post. I promised tonya i would post. And when I have so much to talk about I can't think of anything.

I love lemonade. Especially when it is so cold it hurts your teeth. I had some today and it was just the most perfect thing on earth.

I am probably not going to be on here much (or alternatively will be on here lots and will be excessively cranky) because starting mid-may i'll be working overtime. through at least august. on any given week i could probably be working up to 70 hours. Now. I know I should be super thankful that I even have a job let alone one that is going to offer me that kind of hours. And extra money would go toward paying off my credit cards. But the thought of spending that much time at work during the sunniest months of the year makes me want to cry.

I just ordered chinese food bc i'm in a mood and i need it. I had 'real' chinese (read: not take-out) earlier in the week and it was Awesome. But sometimes I just really need overpriced cheese wontons.

i tried a new cheese and a new fruit this week and i've forgotten the names of both. grumble.

easter was very nice bc i got to watch shainna get a tattoo (she didnt cry and was a general badass about it) and have an egg hunt and egg dying with her and got to hang out with the fam the next day and do it all over. also i got to watch for the last hour of dad being jesus for six hours. it really upset me to see him up there bc he hadn't had anything to eat in that whole time and since he couldnt move his legs turned white and he was borderline passing out. but he did it and now he's everyone's hero.

the chinese food got here speedily. maybe i'll try and write again later.

3 comments:

Mrs. Tonya Young said...

1 - i want cheese wontons
and
2 - i would pay money to see a tape of my dad whacking your dad's (aka jesus') head off the church pews.

Andrea said...

hahahha. I told shainna about that (dad'd head smashing into church pew). why is it we remember the strangest things.

Mrs. Tonya Young said...

because it was really funny. lol