Thursday, June 27, 2013


Hi readers, remember me? I swear I still love you.

This past weekend was a first for me- I went to one of those three day music festivals. Much more hipster than hippie, but loads of fun. Delaware is a beautiful state and I really look forward to going back there. We went to the beach the first morning and the part we were at anyway felt much like topsail. It made me all the more excited to be going there in August. It will be nice getting away for a whole week.

But the music festival was really neat. I got to see a lot of bands I probably wouldn't have spent the money to otherwise (yeah yeah yeahs, Alabama Shakes, Matt&Kim, atlas genius, etc) and genuinely enjoyed, several bands that I did want to see and got to see full sets of (avett brothers, Tom petty, red hot chili peppers), and got to meet and get autographs from one of my favorite bands at the moment, Delta Rae. It was really neat and something I would love to do again. The drive isn't that bad either, only about six hours. On the way there we stopped in Baltimore and ate at the Annabel lee, a Poe-themed restaurant. I had the best shrimp Alfredo ravioli.

Also I love the Chesapeake bay bridge.

I feel like everything is just a whirlwind. I've got something goin on literally every weekend through the end of August. That's both a good and bad thing, as I feel like I'm not accomplishing much on the house. I did set up autopay for my mortgage, so that felt very responsible and thrifty (I get a very very slight discount for doing this).

All in all, life is good.































- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: