Monday, November 21, 2011

while it was nice to get away this weekend, I was home and asleep in bed by 8pm. That's what kind of loser I am.

Helping decorate High Gate on Friday was nice, if for no other reason than to explore the 100+ yr old house. Here are a few pics:
















While I enjoyed helping someone else decorate for Christmas, I've decided that I don't think I'm going to this year. I don't have a tree and don't feel like buying one, and I can't lift my bookshelf to move it anyway even if I did have a tree. Plus, I'm just feeling a little more Scrooge like this year anyway. I've got the little ceramic tree I painted up on my mantle. That's just going to have to do it for this year.

I just want the work part of this week over so I can go home and sleep for a few days.


I just want to turn my brain off.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: