Monday, August 23, 2010

1. maybe its the weather (dont i always blame that?)

2. the stranger convinced me i have a knot in my spine. which in my mind (i.e. blow that shit out of proportion) i'm now convinced i'm a hunchback. a hunchback with what i still believe was once a tail? i'm a whole world of genetic fail.

2a. i know i have crappy posture and i know if i sat correctly this would probably help. i'm thinking about taking myself to the chiropractor for my birthday. hello, back brace!

3. i dont care if i had wings all weekend, i could really go for wings.

4. i think brick red is a very beautiful color.

5. i only slept 3 hours last night, and those three hours i had crappy dreams.

6. i need to go to the eye doctor bc everything in my right eye is cloudy. this is probably not a good thing. or maybe i just need to take out my contacts.

7. if you could have anything on this earth, what would it be?

8. so.... hows things?

9. i'm crocheting again. i dont know what i'm going to make. i just need to keep my hands busy.

10. i dont know why i wrote this. i think its bc my brain is going eighty four thousand directions. and it's raining. and i cant sleep.

11. is there ever a place and time where fantasy can become a reality? or is 99% the best there is?

12. i havent had caffeine. that probably explains this post.

1 comment:

the girlfriend said...

I had sushi twice last week but I still want it. So fucking bad.