Saturday, August 27, 2011


I haven't blogged in forever. The thought of being on a computer anymore than I have to lately makes me want to claw my eyes out. My mini vacation was nice, sitting by the pool and reading, but I was not ready to come back to my desk like I thought I was. It didn't help that I also got the plague this week. By closing time today I just wanted to scream and throw something breakable.

Also, does anyone know where to sell a never worn wedding dress? I forgot I had it at a friends house until she brought it over bc she's moving. It's currently wadded up in a closet.

I made clay beads this evening. The only time I use my oven is for art projects. Now I need to acquire a Staple gun. (different project)

I watched the frog prince on Netflix bc I'm ten years old.

The titty bar across town had a sign that they are having something about weather weekend. I posted the pic and just remembered.


Calypso is prepared for the hurricane.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: