Friday, January 21, 2011

2 things i'd like to do before i die: sea baby sea turtles hatch and help them make it to the ocean without getting eaten. see the northern lights from a boat.

random memory that i remembered the other day: when i was little i'd drag my feet a lot and would always wear the toes out of my shoes. my grandad would take me up to his little office room and put boot polish on my boots to try and make them not so bad. this smell is something i will always associate with him and childhood. the secret is sometimes i'd purposefully scrape up my toes so that we'd have to polish them just to have those few moments.

strawberries are the perfect stuck at home on a snow day food.

watching the movie Julie&Julia makes me want to eat something rich cooked in two gallons of butter.

i found a new amazing app for my phone that does different filters on pictures i've already taken. i've flooded facebook with my stupid 'works of art.' i think my favorite is the gummy heart on my kindle that is on a certain page from The Prince of Tides (which is amazing btw. you must must must read it)

i'm planning laura's bridal shower and i'm so so excited for it. it's goin to be a spa theme and i'm going to make all the table gifts and prizes. Bath salts, sugar scrubs, bath bombs, felted soaps, aromatherapy heat packs, beeswax lip balms, etc etc etc. I love being able to do this for her. crafting makes me so happy.

i want to make brownies. too bad i dont have eggs. or butter. or, you know, brownie mix.

lovelove!

No comments: